Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The apartment- first day

I'm very happy with my apartment. It's a 1 bed 1.5 bath and it's big. I could fit 4 of my last Korean apartments here. Heck, my Korean apartment could fit in my bedroom. 
It is very bare and white- it needs some work. We had dinner with a teacher in our building that has been here for 3 years I think. Her apartment was super cute and looks like a home. It made me excited to get my place together. That's going to take a long time I think. You may not see the after pics for a few months, but here's the before:




















They left us some food I. The fridge to get us started- that was awesome. 






2 comments:

  1. I really like your apartment. I can't wait to see how you decorate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin! I love your new adventure!!! so coooool!!!

    ReplyDelete