Thursday, September 15, 2016

Palace Gardens and Kuwait Tower

I can't remember what order this happened in. I think the gardens and the towers happened before spring break so that's how I'll post it.
Basically, you can take a tour of the palace gardens here, but the hours are pretty much only while I'm working. We had a Thursday off- I don't remember what for, conferences maybe- so my friend Joanna and I decided to tour the palace gardens and have lunch at Kuwait Towers.
The gardens were ok. Nothing really special or WOW about them. We were the first ones there for the day and the only ones for awhile.
The Towers have been closed for years for a remodel and just reopened last spring. You can have an expensive buffet breakfast, lunch, or dinner there. It was fun to go up in the Towers and see Kuwait from that view.

visitors 1 and 2



















No comments:

Post a Comment