Friday, December 5, 2014

Conferences

So I'm about a week late on posting this. Not too bad, but I could be better. :)
The week leading up to Thanksgiving was three-way conferences aka parent teacher conferences, except here the students usually come as well. As I posted on Facebook....

Me: Your child has been acting really crazy the past couple of weeks.
Mom: About two weeks you say?
Me: Yes, about two weeks.
Mom: I know what this is. Child, go outside and play.
parent confession -- explains a lot

It made for two very long days. Conferences were 5:30-8:30pm. I could have gone home between the end of the day and conferences but I just stayed there. I knew coming home would just make it hard to go back and it's not like I couldn't find anything to do in my classroom. I'm so behind....  ugh!

The nicest part of working two very long days is that we got Thursday off, which just happened to be American Thanksgiving!! yea! (I decided to make my Thanksgiving post a separate post so it doesn't get too long)

No comments:

Post a Comment