Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sir Bumble Fluffington

After I got back from spring break I took in a new kitty. One of my student's cat had had kittens and he had asked me if I wanted one. I really believe that Tux needed another cat to keep him company and play with so I got one. He's a purebred Himalayan and super cute. I decided he needed a purebred  and fancy name too. He looks just like the abominable snow monster in the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer TV so I stole the name Bumble from that. (Bumble is the name of the snow monster)

To make it fancy and because he's so fluffy! I added the "Sir" and "Fluffington" so he's Sir Bumble Fluffington, but I usually just call him Bumble.

I love Tux, but having spent 5-6 months of his life on the street he's not the mostly friendly and cuddly cat. Bumble let's me hug and kiss him and love all over him. It's been a month and Tux still doesn't like him. He tolerates him some times, but often he wants to chase him, hiss at him, and swat at him. I do think they'll eventually get along. I'm hoping once they both have the surgery and once Bumble is a little bigger Tux will stop being such a brat. Luckily Bumble isn't terrified of Tux and still tries to be his friend.




My sister made me create a Facebook page for them- so here's the link to that. The Adventures of Tux and Sir Bumble Fluffington: https://www.facebook.com/TuxandBumble

No comments:

Post a Comment